Tuesday, October 31, 2006

#23 Finis

This has been an eye-opening project and I'm glad I got on board to do it. My favorite discoveries and exercises are the ones I believe I'll use soon like the BookThing and podcasting, and Bloglines. To be honest, I haven't looked at YouTube until this assignment and I rediscovered Craigs List. I also really liked the "online image generator" which I plan to go back to and use.

As far as lifelife learning, the project is good in that it does tackle newer technologies and use on the web that is benefitical to know. Several resources such as NetLibrary and download audio books, wikis, and particularly podcasts, YouTube and blogs in general are ideal. Learning 2.0 does make it a nice environment in that so much is provided that you can sample a little or try a lot.

If I could mention any unexpected outcome from the program, it's that several activities had more creativity and imagination than I had expected such as Flickr.

And as far as improving an activity like this, I don't have a quick ideal but the MP3 giveaway and laptop drawing is good. Finally, I would do another Learning 2.0.

1 Comments:

Blogger HeleneB said...

Congratulations! on completing 23 things. Glad to read that you enjoyed the journey and found a few great take-a-ways. Your reward is on the way --- MP3 player!

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home