Tuesday, October 31, 2006

#22 NetLibrary

I listened to the podcast and to the “Introduction to Netlibrary” tutorial before starting this assignment. I attempted an author search for writer Walter Mosley but didn’t get any matches with a general author search. I did a “keyword” search and got 55 matches or so with seemingly only non-fiction books which mentioned him or his work.

I did try eAudiobooks and clicked on the “Mystery & Suspense” subject with more than 300 titles. I pulled up the entry for “The Snake Tattoo” by Linda Barnes (an author I recognized) and started playing a preview of the book. I clicked through the mystery entries and found that Walter Mosley wasn’t listed in the “M”s. However, I'm certain I could find a title available what I would like to download.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home