Wednesday, October 18, 2006

#10 Image Generators

Before I officially started on Learning 2.0, I previewed this site liked it right away. I hope to use three or four entries for an existing blog (the "Animated Neon Sign Generator" particuarily). I appreciate the extended entries with a photo of the generator and an accompanying description.

Moreover, I'm happy for the "previously posted generators" with a nice long list of options. I was disappointed that the "Law & Order" entries were no longer available but I liked some of the other options. And the "Email Icon Generator" is just what I wanted to see. I have two email addresses I use a lot outside of work and this would be a neat signature for email. I compared it with the "Email and Forum Signature Generator" and found that few options were better.

Click here for the link.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sign Generators said...

Generate thousands of different images on ImageGenerator.org ;)

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home